Inner Artist Programme
6 Week Course
Participants explore exercises that engage the right side of the brain for longer periods of time. This allows participants to enter the creative zone within (switching off the analytical left side for a time) thus encouraging access to self-knowledge, inner wisdom, harnessing potential, leading to breakthrough and creating solutions. Commitment to the process itself increases. Participants experience an artistic learning journey and acknowledge the creative process within which growth is ongoing.
Benefits of the Inner Artist Programme
- Stimulates self-awareness and self-enquiry, improves self-confidence.
- Promotes self-esteem, enhances creativity and fosters growth in participants.
- Supports well-being.
- Process work provides stress relief.
- Promotes resilience and enhanced ability to deal with change.
- Encourages positive change itself.
Specific Course Aims
- To provide participants with the opportunity to creatively engage on-site as well as begin an artist’s Journal. The aim of the artist journal is that of creative tool and means of personal support/self-care.
- Building self-esteem and self-confidence through Art.
- The Core element of the course is to gain confidence in Art as a means of self-expression.
- To introduce participants to a range of materials and techniques to unleash their inner artist.
- Use of concepts/metaphors that support creativity and foster self-care.